Online Degree Programs
Online Education On Your Terms
Accredited and Achievable
At Texas State, online learning reflects our passion for teaching and learning, the courage and discipline to prioritize, a deep commitment to core values, and the allocation of resources where we can deliver superior performance and distinctive impact. Texas State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral degrees including those offered by distance learning.
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION?
Click the button below, and one of our Graduate Advisors will reach out to you directly.
Whether you're figuring out how you'll juggle life and school, focusing on getting a raise or promotion, starting a new career, or looking to take the next step in your education, our programs focus on today's workforce needs and provide the education and credentials you need to reach your goals.
Students outside the State of Texas are charged a rate comparable to in-state tuition when enrolled in approved 100% online graduate programs*.
*All approved 100% online graduate programs are listed below.
Our online programs are taught by the same diverse, award-winning, and widely-published faculty that teach our face-to-face programs.
We provide many specialized programs and industry-leading certification classes to advance your life and career goals.
Your Success is Our Goal
100% Online Graduate Degree Programs
- Adult, Professional, and Community Education (Master of Arts)
- Construction Management (Master of Science)
- Dementia and Aging Studies (Master of Science)
- Master of Education in Developmental Education (Literacy Concentration)
- Educational Technology (Master of Education)
- Geographic Education (Master of Applied Geography)
- Geographic Education (Ph.D.)
- Master of Health Information Management
- Master in Healthcare Administration (Executive Delivery)
- Master of Science or Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (Organization, Workforce, and Leadership Studies)
- Public Health Education & Promotion (Master of Science)
- Reading Education (Master of Education)
- Respiratory Care (Master of Science)
- Master of Education in Secondary Education - Teaching Dual Credit Courses Concentration
- Master of Social Work (Advanced Practice Leadership)
- Technical Communication (Master of Arts)
- Master of Long Term Care Administration